The Games generate a social change by positively affecting our citizens’ education and health. They also lay the foundations for transformation and accelerate social transformation.
We seek to implement social, educational and health changes:
- 1 – Encourage mass participation of Peruvians in the Games organization
- 2 – Launch a Volunteer Program to support the Lima 2019 Games and the sports, cultural and social program that take place every year in Lima and the region
- 3 – Implement measures to reduce sedentary lifestyles, with the support of Ministry of Health
- 4 – Promote sports values to reduce substance abuse, gangs and school dropouts
- 5 – Document the joint efforts for the organization of future events
- 6 – Improve our environmental and waste management plans to have more efficient and sustainable facilities
- 7 – Overcome misconceptions about people with an impairment by empathizing with athletes and other people with an impairment
- 1 – To establish programs that favor citizens’ social integration and civic behavior.
- 2 – To implement the highest standards of sustainability, efficiency and commitment with the environment.