Our sports facilities and urban plans will create a safer, greener and more inclusive city. Thus, these projects will impact the transport, mobility and accessibility of public spaces that protect the environment and will create a modern transport system.
Urban Development Legacy
We seek to increase the value by collaborating with physical regeneration programs and generating social changes in the host cities.
- 1 – Speed up the implementation of a comprehensive and improved transport system
- 2 – Promote security initiatives to protect all the audience of the Games
- 3 – Provide the highest accessibility standards to the Games infrastructures
- 4 – Improve waste collection and create a cleaner and greener city
- 5 – Use the Games own initiatives to build a safer city
- 6 – Ensure a program of “city embellishment” during the Games with the community and municipalities.
- 1 - To implement urban improvement due to Games that have a positive impact on urban traffic in Lima
- 2 - To implement transport measures to improve the safety and health of citizens
- 3 - To increase Lima’s capability to take on urban planning challenges and face the future with perspectives of an effective improvement of the transport system in the medium term